The Middle East is on a strong path to recovery, recapturing 78.4% of 2019 MICE volume in Q1 2022. However, different segments are recovering in different ways. This makes it important for sales teams to be constantly on the lookout for shifts in recovery as they also face labor shortages, increased oversight, and fading customer loyalty. In this webinar, Knowland will look at the state of the recovery of meetings and events in the Middle East, how it compares to 2019, and our forecast for 2022 and beyond.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How Middle East meeting volume has recovered in Q1 2022.
- Deep dive into Abu Dhabi & Dubai trends
- Top industry segments recovering – it’s not like 2019
- Best strategies for capturing MICE market share
- How hoteliers should invest to optimize revenue